Museum of History & Industry (MOHAI)
860 Terry Avenue N Seattle, WA 98109 (map)
Daily 10am – 5pm and until 8pm on Thursdays.
Closed Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Closed at 5pm on July 4th.
|$Senior (62 and over)/Student/Military||$12|
|Children 14 and under||Free|
|First Thursday of the Month||Free|
|Groups||Special Rates. See Group Visits page.|
|Teens (13-19)||$5 with valid TeenTix pass. Sign up online.|
Getting to MOHAI
Due to Mercer Corridor construction, the easiest way to get to MOHAI is using public transit. The South Lake Union Streetcar runs from Westlake Center Park every 15 minutes and drops off right at MOHAI’s front door. We are also accessible by many different bus routes. Plan your trip online via Metro Transit.
Special parking for MOHAI patrons is available at the AGC Lot (1200 Westlake Avenue N) (map). Parking is $5 during weekdays and $4 nights and weekends for up to 10 hours. Tickets can be validated at the MOHAI front desk. No vehicles over 20 feet tall or 25 feet long.
- From I-5: Take Exit 167 (Mercer Street). Follow Mercer street west 4 blocks. Take a Right onto 9th Avenue N. Follow 9th 2 blocks and merge onto Westlake Ave N. AGC lot is on the right at Highland Drive.
- From Downtown: Follow 4th Avenue north. Take a right at Virginia Street. Take left at Westlake Avenue N. Take a left at Harrison and immediate right onto 9th Avenue N. Follow 9th 4 blocks and merge onto Westlake Ave N. AGC lot is on the right at Highland Drive.
Exclusive handicap accessible parking is available at a lot adjacent to MOHAI (map)
- From I-5: Take Exit 167 (Mercer Street). Take immediate right onto Fairview Avenue. Take next left onto Valley Street. Take next right into driveway and follow directions at gate for access to lot.
- From Downtown: Follow 4th Avenue north. Take a right at Virginia Street. Take left at Westlake Avenue N. Follow 0.8 miles and take a right at Mercer street. Take a left at Fairview Avenue and then an immediate left onto Valley Street. Take next right into driveway and follow directions at gate for access to lot.
Buses (Exceeding 25 feet in length)
Drop Off/Pick Up
Buses should load and unload at the parking lot off Fairview Avenue near Daniel's Broiler (map)
- Directions: Take exit 167 off I-5 (Mercer Street). Take immediate right onto Fairview Avenue. Veer right to stay on Fairview Avenue and take the first left into the parking area. Turn left and then stay right for the Daniel's parking area and drive to the end of the lot.
The closest designated bus parking area is roughly 0.7 miles away at the Seattle Center (map)
- Directions (from Drop-Off area): Head south on Fairview Avenue and turn right onto Mercer Street. Follow Mercer and merge onto Broad Street to go under SR-99. Follow to the stoplight and turn righ onto 5th Avenue. Follow two blocks and take a left at Republican street. Designated curb parking is labeled around the corner on 4th Avenue.