| || |
On the first Thursday of each month, admission to MOHAI is free all day long!
Celluloid Seattle: A City at the Movies closes on December 1, so we are celebrating Seattle Movies with special programs and activities throughout the day, including:
- A chance to recreate your favorite Seattle movie,
- See vintage film formats from MOHAI's library,
- Participate in a movie and moustache-themed photo booth hosted by Movember (5-8pm),
- View all of the History Is ___ film submissions from the past 3 years,
- And of course, see the exhibit before it closes!
In the evening, enjoy Cornish @ MOHAI musical performances by the Courtney Fortune Trio at 6pm and 7pm.
Hourly docent-led tours in the Faye G. Allen Grand Atrium, start on the half hour, 10:30 am - 6:30 pm.